Gladiator EVO 'F-14 Combat Edition'
The Gladiator EVO 'F-14 Combat Edition' is the ideal controller for any avid combat pilots and forms the basis of a modular VKB flight control system.
For a detailed product description and to find out what's new about the EVO compared to the superseded NXT controllers, please click here.
- 1 GNX F-14 grip
- 1 GNX EVO Base
GNX F-14 Grip
- F-14 replica grip
- Built-in, lockable twist adapter
- Rubber inserts for a no slip firm and handy grip
- Metal ammo switch, hat, and emergency-autopilot-disable-trigger
- Long travel, soft-click buttons
- Modular hat design (fully dismantlable, all buttons user replaceable)
- Ammo switch design based on contactless sensor
- Spring-loaded, self-centreing DLC (Direct Lift Control) manoeuvre wheel design based on contactless sensor
- Two-step trigger design based on cam mechanism – similar to that used in real life war planes
- 32-bit ARM controller as the brain of the grip
- Made from industrial-grade ABS
Available Grip Axes / Buttons
- 1 Rudder axis (lockable)
- 1 DLC (Direct Lift Control) axis
- 1 Hat Switch with push
- 1 Dual-stage trigger
- 1 Four-stage ammo selector with safety lock and push
- 4 Programmable buttons
GNX EVO Base
- 2 Contactless MaRS sensors on X and Y axes
- 1 Auto-centreing 3-position switch
- 1 Throttle wheel
- 1 Rotary encoder
- 3 buttons
- Gimbal with ball bearings
- Adjustable dry clutches for user-tunable load
- 2 Programmable single-colour LEDs
- Tabletop base steel plate
- Operating manual
- Set of soft springs
- Set of strong springs
- Spring extractor tool
- Set of screws
- USB cable (180cm/70inch)
- Cable holder tool
- Base & Grip made from industrial grade ABS
- Gimbal made from glass-fiber-reinforced PA
- Tabletop base plate made from steel
- 32-bit ARM Controllers inside base and grip
- ALPS buttons (Japan OEM) for extended longevity
- Contactless MaRS sensors with High Resolution
- Plug & Play with Driver-Free Installation (Recommended for Most Users)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- Onboard Memory for Storing Profiles
- Optional Programming Software Available (For Advanced Users)
- STECS Throttles (click here)
- GNX Extension modules (click here)
- T-Rudder Mk.V (click here)
- Universal Controller Mount UCM-S GL (click here)
Please visit the Downloads section for the latest firmware and tools.
EVO Product line
Hey I want to ask is the F-14 Grip also premium edition?
Thank you for the 5 star rating and with regards to your question, there is only one version of the F-14 grip.
We hope this helps.
Regards, VKB Support team
I am enjoying my VKB Gladiator EVO F-14 combat edition. Assembly was extremely easygoing and the feel of the stick is fantastic. It moves smooth with no janky movements. I am interested in trying out other products in the future.
Thank you very much for the great review of the Gladiator EVO F-14.
This is a great option for any fighter pilots indeed!
Regards, VKB Support
awesome 10/10, feels great and is solid and easy to put together aswell as taking apart to interchange some parts. When i first got it i was a bit annoyed as i had to "put it together" (i thought i had to do alot more than what i had to) and once it was done i was absolutely estatic to try it out on DCS and fly the F-14B with the actual joystick :D would be awesome if you guys also made the throttle for the F-14, but i am happy with just the joystick Thanks!!
Thank you for the great review and the video, Keenan.
Unfortunately, a F-14 throttle is currently not available but you may want to consider the Gladiator EVO Omni Throttle. You can lock the x axis and remove the springs from the y axis so the controller behaves like a real-life throttle.
Regards, VKB Support team